Field Service Manager
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we’re an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption. That’s Customer & Marketing.
Work you’ll do
A Field Service Manager works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying the organization’s needs, breaking down large scale projects to manageable tasks, working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research, agreeing plans with the clients, explaining to designers and developers what’s required and overseeing the progress, producing documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project and advising the client on managing future IT needs.
Commercial Excellence & Experience Our Commercial Excellence & Experience team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets. Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
Sales Excellence & Service Excellence
| delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
| creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
| the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
| a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
| an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
- 8 years of consulting experience
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
- 5 years of relevant ServiceMax (and/or domain knowledge with Click, IFS, Siebel)
- Must have completed at least 3 Salesforce Implementations successfully and 2 ServiceMax implementations
- 2 years of relevant Field Services Functional experience
- Expert Knowledge of ServiceMax product suite and its implementation
- Extremely good understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the ServiceMax application Web/mobile/Laptop
- Serve as escalation point for any project related issues
- Responsible for project adherence to milestones and implementation plan
- Extensive field service operations or management background including experience with customer service management
- Demonstrated leadership skills working with customers and peers
- Comfortable leading meetings/ sessions with Senior Management to discuss business process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Hands-on experience in ServiceMax configuration and customization
- Salesforce.com DEV401 Service Cloud / ServiceMax Consultant Certification are preferred
- Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Familiarity with Outbound Messaging implementation is a plus
- Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse
- Roles & Responsibilities: Lead project teams for ServiceMax solution
- Lead requirements and design workshops
- Complete requirements analysis and confirmation and Identify and document specifications for customizations
- Technical and Functional design and Support of configuration
- Support of testing/UAT
- Lead deployment and hand-off
- Liaise with and support of other functional groups including (but not limited to) training development support product engineering
- Provide business use cases supporting product QA of new releases and short- and long-term objectives
- Previous “Big 4” experience.
- Salesforce Certifications.
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.