SAP is one of the leading ERP technologies that is revolutionizing how tax is managed and how tax departments around the globe operate. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the growing tax landscape through a technology lens and partnering with passionate professionals to help companies achieve their tax objectives; then we would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What You'll Do
As a professional in Deloitte's Tax Management Consulting (TMC) team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated approach to technology implementations that help tax departments maximize the strategic value to the organization. You will deliver services for companies that are implementing tax solutions related to enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and tax applications.
As an SAP Manager, you will contribute to the growth and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of ways, including:
- Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of SAP or indirect tax engine client engagements and teams.
- Solutions: Identify, design and implement technology and innovative solutions to address tax needs.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader TMC practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; participate in the staffing process and retention activities.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 5+ years' experience in implementation of tax related solutions in SAP including but not limited to tax requirements for direct tax such as corporate income tax, operational transfer pricing, state income taxation and indirect (transaction tax) solutions including but not limited to using native SAP functionality, ONESOURCE Indirect Determination, Vertex, Avalara, Sovos (Taxware)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science, or related field
- Travel up to 50% (Due to COVID-19, non-essential travel is suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience with a Big 4 firm, large ERP/consulting organization, or a large IT department of a multinational company with tax-related experience
- SAP, Oracle, ONESOURCE, Vertex, CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other technology related certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Experience working directly with clients
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Management Consulting (TMC) practice helps tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and efficient tax function that enhances the core responsibilities of compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning tax as a strategic business advisor for the digital era. We specialize in tax and can effectively address a corporate tax function's unique needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we help clients make appropriate technology choices for both direct and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax impact tax. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help clients with a successful ERP implementation.
Deloitte TMC professionals are aligned across our global network of member firms to support our clients' objectives and address their challenges. Our team's multi-disciplinary approach combines tax technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and efficiency within our client's organization. TMC's business services help clients with operating model evaluation, roadmap development for a desired future state, data management solutions, automation opportunities, tax portal, cloud for enterprise systems, agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance.