Freddie Mac makes home possible for millions of families and individuals by providing mortgage capital to lenders. Benefits include:
At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
As part of Freddie Mac’s return to the office pilot, all employees, contingent workers and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be on-site unless they have an approved accommodation.
Our rapidly evolving IT department is in search of an Engineering (Infrastructure Automation Tech Lead with excellent time management skills and a consistent track record of setting and reaching goals! We’re looking for a candidate with considerable automation experience who can automate common deployment and maintenance tasks and successfully deliver on time-sensitive projects.
- We assure Stability, Availability and Reliability for thousands of servers to support a wide range of applications in a hybrid Cloud environment
- We strive to prevent service impacts in a wide-ranging and constantly evolving ecosystem, assure rapid recoverability from any impacts to business and services
- We strategize and transform IT with Automation and Process Engineering
- Develop automation to proactively ensure the stability and security of the platform
- Identify, Influence and Implement automation technology, process and skill changes to modernize our Infrastructure
- Collaborate with senior leadership to assure visible communication, risk reduction and accountability for the performance of the team
- College Degree or 8-10 years demonstrated experience
- 5+ years of experience with Infrastructure Automation
- Accountability for continued improvement of automation across multiple Infrastructure teams
- Demonstrated team communication skills to set clear goals and effectively relay the status and accomplishments to management
- Lead current technical trends, but also anticipate the team’s growth in our future state technologies
- AWS experience preferred
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Communicates and influences very effectively.
- Demonstrates deep job specific knowledge and methodologies to drive effective change and transform how work is performed.
- Experienced at building strong teams by mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- Highly effective team leader. Top influencer for other IT and business partners.
- Significant contributions to strategy and objectives. Knowledge leadership in all areas of expertise for areas of responsibility. Thinks beyond individual sphere.
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
Job Category:Information Technology