At this virtual event, attendees met the women technologists at Raytheon Technologies whose decades of experience in software engineering, operations, aerospace, and more, have paved the way in cybersecurity, Aerospace AI, Computer Learning, Cloud Computing, and a number of fields at the forefront of tech and business. Do you want to hear from a team driving major technology and engineering projects that are quite literally changing the world? Then re-watch this event to learn more about tech powerhouse Raytheon Technologies and the impact their women leaders have on systems software engineering and cybersecurity.
- 1:00 PM CT - Event Kickoff by PowerToFly
- 1:05 PM CT - Welcome Address by Douglas Greene, Director, Raytheon Technologies
- 1:15 PM CT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A featuring Raytheon Technologies leaders
- Kierstan Bell, Manager III Software Engineering
- LaQuasha Johnson, Systems & Electrical Engineer
- Sandee Robinson, Software Section Manager / Integrated Product Team Lead
- Sandra Winn, Senior Talent Business Partner Hardware Engineer
- 2:00 PM CT - Closing Remarks & Breakout Sessions
- 2:30 PM CT - Event concludes
Raytheon Technologies is dedicated to making the world a safer place through its state-of-the-art research and development. They are committed to championing diversity and equality by offering current and future leaders exposure and experience. Raytheon Technologies was one of the first in their industry to introduce Employee Research Groups including their Raytheon Technologies’ Women’s Network group which acts as an open forum for the exchange of information, access to positive role models, and valuable networking and mentoring opportunities.
While you don’t need to be looking for a new opportunity in order to watch, Raytheon Technologies is hiring!
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age.
Find out more about us here http://powertofly.com.