An evening with Microsoft.
🎉 We hosted a networking and hiring event with Microsoft’s Charlotte team at the Big Chill.
📝 A small group of engineers met in-person to:
- Connect with potential future team members @ MSFT
- Hear personal stories on MSFT’s work culture
- Discover engineering opportunities
🔎 This event featured Microsoft’s Commerce team which is responsible for making it easy for all Microsoft customers and partners to buy and manage products and services from Microsoft. They run some of the largest scale Commerce systems in the world for products like Xbox, M365, Windows, and Azure.
📷 Cherry on top: Microsoft offered complimentary headshots at the event.
- 5:00 PM ET - Event Check-In & Complimentary Headshots
- 5:45 PM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff & Event Housekeeping
- 6:00 PM ET - Welcome Address from Bhavana Bartholf, Global Head of Digital & Sales Strategy (CDO)
- 6:15 PM ET - Panel Discussion + Audience Q&A featuring
- 6:55 PM ET - Closing Remarks
- 7:00 PM ET - 30-minute Networking Session
- 7:30 PM ET - Event Concludes
About Microsoft: Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This involves being deeply inclusive. They expect each team member—no matter what their level, role or function—to play an active role in creating environments where people of a diverse range of backgrounds are excited to bring all of who they are and do their best work.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.