New Relic and PowerToFly hosted an invite-only virtual event for experienced sales and technology professionals! This intimate online salon included a fireside chat featuring New Relic’s women leaders plus an interactive audience Q&A where attendees got their questions answered.
New Relic is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 rely on New Relic every day to help them solve their toughest business challenges.
- 12:00 PM AEST - Virtual event kickoff with PowerToFly
- 12:05 PM AEST - Keynote address by New Relic
- 12:15 PM AEST - Informational Presentation
- 12:25 PM AEST - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A
- Sharryn Napier, VP, ANZ
- Jill Macmurchy, VP, Technical Sales
- Bianca Bowron-Cuthill, Senior Director, Customer Success
- Tracy Williams, VP, Business Partners & Chief Diversity Officer
- Martina Craven, Manager, Talent Acquisition, APJ
- 1:00 PM AEST - Optional breakout sessions begin
- 1:30 PM AEST - Event concluded
New Relic’s women leaders and allies discussed sales strategies, industry trends, their career journeys and company culture.
New Relic is hiring! Their Women at New Relic employee resource group frequently hosts fireside chats, lunch & learns, and events such as International Women's Day celebrations, their “Dress for Success” clothing drive, conversations on “How to Identify and Interrupt Gender Bias” and more.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past two years, we’ve produced over two hundred virtual and in-person events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age.