MongoDB is used by millions of developers to power innovative products and services. They’re coming straight to you (virtually) for an exciting learning experience with a tech talk, exclusive industry knowledge, career advice, current job opportunities, and more.
This virtual event took place on Tuesday, September 1st from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM BST (12:30 PM - 2:00 PM ET/ 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM PT).
- 5:30 PM BST / 12:30 PM ET / 9:30 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:35 PM BST / 12:35 PM ET / 9:35 AM PT - Welcome Address from Cindy Class, Director of Diversity & Inclusion
- 5:45 PM BST / 12:45 PM ET / 9:45 AM PT - Building a Free Open Source DIY Glucose Monitoring Solution with Rachelle Palmer
- 5:55 PM BST / 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A Featuring:
- Tess Avitabile, Director, Engineering
- Esha Maharishi, Lead Engineer
- Rachelle Palmer, Sr. Product Manager
- Veronica Tudor, Team Lead, Solutions Architects
- 6:25 PM BST / 1:25 PM ET / 10:25 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:30 PM BST / 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - Optional Breakout Sessions Begin
- 7:00 PM BST/ 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT - Event Concludes
Job searching? MongoDB is hiring. Watch this event to learn more about life at MongoDB and receive exclusive recruitment advice. You’ll walk away with the knowledge, tips and tricks, and new professional connections to take your career to the next level, whether that’s with MongoDB or another world-class organization.
Interested in learning more about applications from MongoDB? Learn how Rachelle, Product Manager at MongoDB, created a secure glucose monitoring solution for herself, using all free, open source tools.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 300+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.