Get a behind-the-scenes look at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina during our invite-only virtual networking event.
We invite you to meet several women leaders, hear their perspective on working at Blue Cross NC, and decide if it’s the right fit for you.
Sneak peek? Blue Cross NC is a not-for-profit company that provides health care to 3.8 million members.
Their workforce is 72% female, including a leadership team that’s 58% female. No, that’s no typo.
Blue Cross NC’s workforce has been recognized numerous times, including 12 years listed on Working Mother’s 100 Best Companies, Forbes’ Best Companies for Diversity, and Computerworld’s Top 100 Places to Work in IT for the past 4 years.
While you don’t have to be job searching to attend, Blue Cross NC is hiring across the United States. Registrants will get their foot in the door for current and/or future job opportunities.
For more insight, join us online Tuesday, March 16th from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET (10:00 AM - 11:30 AM MT).
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 12:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM MT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 10:05 AM MT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Jo Abernathy, Chief Information Officer
- 12:15 PM ET / 10:15 AM MT - Tech Talk from Alexis Smith, Information Technology Architecture Manager
- 12:25 PM ET / 10:25 AM MT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- Jo Abernathy, Chief Information Officer
- Rick Chilton, Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer
- Susan Horton, Senior ITIL Change/Release Manager
- Alexis Smith, Information Technology Architecture Manager
- 12:55 PM ET / 10:55 AM MT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM MT - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET / 11:30 AM MT - Event Concludes
About Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina: Blue Cross NC is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham and major operations in Winston-Salem and Fayetteville. In all, they serve more than 3.7 million customers. It's an exciting time to work at Blue Cross NC. Health care is changing, and they’re leading the way. They offer more than health insurance their customers can count on. They’re committed to better health and better health care − in their communities and beyond. Their employees bring energy and creativity to the workplace, and it shows in their innovative approach to improving the health and well-being of North Carolinians.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that connects professionals with companies that value diversity and inclusion. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Blue Cross NC cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.