If you didn’t know them in 2019, you likely do now. LogMeIn’s products and solutions empower businesses big and small to work whenever, however, and from wherever.
Come meet a few of LogMeIn’s leaders and recruiters during a virtual networking event. You’ll get an inside look at the company, learn how they support women team members, and discover where you could fit in.
Not job searching? We still want to see you! Join us to network and listen in for professional advice, industry insight, and career-building conversation.
- 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:05 AM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Lisa Friedman, Vice President, Web & eCommerce
- 12:15 PM ET / 9:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Mai Torralba, Director, Production
- Kristin Turnour, Director, Web & eCommerce
- Ali Starrett, Director, Search Engine Optimization
- Kate Gregorio, Manager, Web Content Strategy
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - Event Concludes
About LogMeIn: LogMeIn unlocks the potential of the modern workforce by helping businesses and employees thrive in today’s work-from-anywhere world. A pioneer in remote work, LogMeIn is one of the world’s top SaaS brands with millions of customers in over 190 countries. Our teams have built the most trusted, secure, and reliable products in remote work, including: GoToMeeting, LastPass, Rescue, and more.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and Deloitte, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.