How do I align my 5 year career plan with my personal...
Building Your First 5-Year Career Plan
When I started my career as a new graduate hire I felt a bit like Harry Potter sneaking out of Hogwarts without a Marauders Map. I had an idea of how to get where I wanted to be but was not sure what tools I may need to bring or what obstacles could lie in my way. In this chat, I want to give you five things you can do right now to build that Marauder’s map and set yourself up for long-term success.
In this chat I want you to walk away with:
- How to create and grow your network and why that's important
- Tips for understanding when it's time to leave your current position
- Steps to identify where you are right now and where you want to be in your career
- How to ask for opportunities
- The ability to feel comfortable getting uncomfortable and making a change