Get to know Deloitte Audit during a virtual networking event.
One of the largest professional services firms in the world is hiring professionals like you! Watch our virtual event for a behind-the-scenes look at how you could help a multi-trillion dollar capital markets system function with greater confidence.
Hear from industry leaders and gain the insight you need to decide if Deloitte Audit is the right place for you.
- Hear an honest, inside perspective on working for Deloitte Audit.
- Gain career advice from industry leaders.
- 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 2:05 PM ET / 11:05 AM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Amy Parker, Audit & Assurance Partner
- 2:15 PM ET / 11:15 AM PT - Audit Talk
- 2:25 PM ET / 11:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- 3:25 PM ET / 12:25 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 3:30 PM ET / 12:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. The company recruits, develops and promotes an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across their businesses. They have been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and well-being/fitness subsidies.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is fast-tracking economic equality by upskilling and connecting underrepresented talent to roles in highly visible sectors. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Microsoft, American Express, Facebook, and Slack, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.