Get to know Microsoft Office Experiences Organization (OXO).
🎙️ During a virtual networking event, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at OXO, including its core Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), emerging products like Forms and Planner, and the platform and services work that reaches more than 1 billion customers around the world.
✨ Meet diverse leaders and gain career-boosting tips to climb the ladder, stay at the cutting edge of technology, and build your dream career.
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Steph Burg, Group Engineering Manager at Microsoft in the Experiences & Devices division
- 3:25 PM ET / 12:25 PM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- 4:25 PM ET / 1:25 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Microsoft: Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This involves being deeply inclusive. They expect each team member—no matter what their level, role or function—to play an active role in creating environments where people of a diverse range of backgrounds are excited to bring all of who they are and do their best work.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.