Meet Deloitte Digital.
During a private networking event, we connected with a panel of Deloitte leaders, got a behind-the-scenes look at the firm, and discovered career opportunities with market-leading benefits.
- 5:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:05 PM ET / 2:05 PM PT - Keynote Address from Dounia Senawi, Principal; National Offering Leader, Digital Customer
- 5:20 PM ET / 2:20 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- 5:55 PM ET / 3:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT - Optional Breakout Sessions
- 6:30 PM ET / 3:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. The company recruits, develops and promotes an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across their businesses. They have been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and well-being/fitness subsidies.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.