Question by Sandra Milena, Account Manager
asked on 2019-10-24

Hi Liz, Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I have a bachelor in International Business and a Master in Management Consulting from universities out of the US. I worked in the US for a year before having my kids. I have been out of work for 7 years. I would like to return to work and change fields. The tech field appeals to me. Is a certificate useful in this field? Maybe a Master? Where is best to start after the extended period out of work in the tech industry. Thanks a lot!