Guru is on a mission to reinvent the way people connect with information at work. Our knowledge management solution provides teams with expert-verified information where they work and when they need it most. Our goal is to give every team in the world trusted information so that they can do their best work. We're backed by an amazing group of investors and we're growing fast; in 2020 we raised a series C round which took our total funding to $70M.
At Guru, we know that talent is everywhere. We support remote and hybrid models of work, with offices in Philadelphia and San Francisco and employees spread across 23 states. Time differences can make live collaboration difficult, which is why we're intentional about our internal communication practices, favoring asynchronous options where possible.
Everyone is welcome here. Guru is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where every employee experiences a sense of belonging every day. It’s a fact that teams with diverse representation across race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and abilities perform better. If you’re interested, please apply even if you don’t check every box because you could be just what we’re looking for! We'd love passionate individuals to join us on the next stage of our journey!
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to jump into our highly collaborative team and manage and run a fast, nimble, high-impact process. You’ll be empowered to make a significant contribution to the company’s direction during a pivotal moment in our growth.
As a Senior PMM for Guru's Product Growth pillar, you will sit at the convergence of product, marketing, and data. You’ll partner with the teams responsible for crafting Guru’s activation and monetization strategy, developing and launching new experiences to a B2B SaaS audience. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about improving user flows and delivering revenue impact, this role is for you.
This role will report to the Head of PMM and work across the Growth organization as well as other Marketing functions.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, design, and engineering to identify growth loops, launch experiments, manage product releases, and drive business metrics.
- Define audience-specific messaging to drive activation and engagement at key moments in the customer lifecycle.
- Conduct market research to build continuous knowledge of our customers and prospects and champion their needs and wants.
- Engage with the broader marketing team including CRM, paid marketing, and core product marketing to drive company-wide initiatives and share takeaways.
- Drive cross-functional alignment as you build and ship high-quality and high-impact experiences that accelerate our revenue growth efforts
- Create a culture of learning and trust across product development
- 4+ years of SaaS product marketing or growth experience
- Experience with experimentation in activation and conversion experiences, optimization, a/b testing a major plus
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working with product, engineering, and design teams
- Ability to take complex ideas and turn them into simple and intuitive communication
- Experience translating data into actionable insights
- Demonstrated data analysis, customer research, and market research chops
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
Hey, not everybody checks all the boxes, apply and let us get to know you and your experiences and we can learn and grow together here at Guru!Benefits to you
- Competitive salary
- Employee Incentive Stock Option Plan
- Paid Parental, Family & Medical Leave
- Unlimited Vacation
- Professional Development Stipend
- Wellness Stipend
- Home Office Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Thrive After Five: in recognition of our long-tenured employees, Guru celebrates your five year anniversary with a $10,000 personal travel reimbursement
- Remote perks
- Generous medical benefits package
- Guru-sponsored company & team events, no matter where you work
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.