Ovia Health is the leading family health and technology company for women and families on their reproductive health journeys. Our mobile-first platform is used by the country's most innovative payors and employers, delivering healthier outcomes, reduced costs and a confident, productive workforce. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for the leading innovator in women’s health. Join us!
We are looking for an Ad Operations Manager for our Consumer business. This role will be responsible for trafficking, delivering, optimizing and reporting across Ovia’s direct-sold ad campaigns, programmatic campaigns and project management of ad-related products and initiatives.
You will partner and work closely with account management and product to ensure campaigns successfully deliver on client KPIs, capturing maximum revenue and mitigating risk. This role requires excellent synthesis and communication skills, including managing third-party vendors and ad technology services.
What you'll be doing
- Traffic, test, launch and optimize direct-sold advertising campaigns through our ad servers (i.e. Google Ad Manager, PowerInbox, etc.) across multiple channels (in-app, web, email, social). Ensure timely asset delivery and proper implementation by aligning on all timelines and processes with third-party technology vendors including measurement, research and verification services such as Moat, DoubleVerify and Kantar
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients, agencies & internal teams for ad specs, QA and troubleshooting, providing detailed insights and proactive recommendations. Own ad specification documentation and ensure adherence to quality guidelines
- Lead troubleshooting of ad technical issues and serve as the conduit to the product and engineering team for escalations. Collaborate with product, engineering and other stakeholders on ad placements, optimizations or bug fixes/QA, ensuring the end-to-end integration and testing with our CRM, OMS and invoicing software (Boostr)
- Own, monitor and distribute daily, weekly and monthly campaign reporting to ensure full delivery while maximizing creative performance. Actively manage alongside Account Managers to optimize client delivery targets and mitigate any revenue risk.
- Provide programmatic campaign support, such as setting up and monitoring campaigns, trafficking tags, troubleshooting/QA, and optimizations--including recommending and implementing new opportunities or vendors to increase revenue
- Stay up to date on new technologies, third party platforms, market trends, industry best practices and privacy changes as they impact the ad ecosystem such as CCPA, GDPR, Apple’s ATT, etc.
- Work with stakeholders on forecasting, pricing economics and reporting
- 1 + years experience in ad trafficking and management. Experience with various pricing models (CPM/CPC/CPA), direct media sales, mobile and video ads a plus
- Knowledge of ad servers (Google Ad Manager, Jeeng/PowerInbox), 3rd party technologies such as Moat, DoubleVerify and troubleshooting tools (Charles proxy, Ghostery etc.)
- Experience with reporting and analysis in Excel, Google Analytics and other analytical reporting tools, understanding media math with an attention to detail
- Able to analyze and troubleshoot HTTP requests, VAST, and other ad tech or delivery issues. Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to summarize complex ad technology concepts and issues. Comfortable presenting to and managing external vendors and clients
- Sound judgment, problem solving skills and keeping projects moving on tight schedules
- Passionate and knowledgeable about existing and emerging digital media, ad products and industry trends and legislation, such as Consumer privacy
- A can-do, proactive attitude and perseverance to drive change through data-driven decisions