Here's the deal - we're a group of hungry, dedicated and passionate Management and Technology Consultants in Atlanta, GA and we’re looking to add to our squad… someone who is just as passionate about the work as we are and wants to be part of building the next great Management and Technology Consulting company.
Sound like you? Keep reading...
As a Manager with our award-winning team at Collective Insights, you will play a key role in planning and executing some of the most important Change Management projects for some of our top clients. As a key member of our team, you’ll also take ownership in building our service capabilities, growing our footprint at current clients and expanding our business.
WHAT WILL MY CLIENT RESPONSIBILTIES BE?
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s business, enabling you to deliver work products that drive real business benefit
- Managing, or assisting in the management of, and driving enterprise change management for large corporate clients
- Applying effective project management skills to ensure project success
- Organizing and facilitating meetings and workshops with client teams
- Owning and taking responsibility for the production and delivery of high quality client deliverables
WHAT'S THE IDEAL PROFILE FOR OUR TEAM?
- Someone comfortable engaging in business development, including proposal development and client presentations
- Individuals who can cultivate deeply effective relationships and credibility with mid to senior level client partners
- Consultants that have the flexibility to work across multiple disciplines
WHAT EXPERIENCE SHOULD I HAVE?
- Proven Organizational Change Management Experience - multiple projects for external clients
- Prior experience as a Management Consultant with an established Big 4 or similar style Management Consulting firm
- Background in managing/mentoring consultants in a client-facing engagement
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver customized training is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited 4-year Institution
- Master’s degree or post graduate coursework preferred
- Experience working on enterprise-wide initiatives for complex, global organizations, including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- We have an open culture where we openly share our results and where your input is truly valued
- We want you to utilize all your talents. Not just the ones written in your job description
- We value your personal development, continued education and mentoring
Don't hesitate, apply today! We'd love to hear from you!
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.