Here at Skedulo, we’re on a mission to support the 2.7 billion people in the world—and the companies that employ them—who do not work at a desk every day. Our global teams are collaborative, ambitious, innovative, and passionate about helping our customers realize their fullest potential by enabling their mobile workforces.
The Skedulo team is a tight-knit group of builders who are passionate about shaping the future of how work gets done outside of the traditional office setting. We are looking for motivated, self-starters who share our values, challenge the status quo, and push the pace of innovation in order to accelerate growth. If you’re drawn to solving hard problems and want to help develop software that will make a difference in people’s lives, Skedulo is for you. Visit our website to learn more about what Skedulo does and to learn more about our people and team.
The payroll specialist role will be an integral part of our growing finance team within G&A and will be the primary point of contact for all payroll-related tasks in Vietnam. They will have the opportunity to work across multiple payroll functions/regions including statutory lodgements and payroll reporting.
This role provides the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment with the ability to grow as the company does.
- Payroll Processing - Vietnam
- Collate and file employee information
- Review any payroll changes during the month
- Process monthly payroll for our Vietnam Team
- Review payroll reports
- Enter monthly payroll journals in Netsuite
- Review and submit monthly PIT returns
- Reconcile payroll monthly with our general ledger in Netsuite
- Work closely with the People Operations team to ensure employee benefits are correctly processed
- Payroll Processing - International
- Assist with payroll-related tasks in Australia
- Manage payroll tax lodgements
- Communication & Leadership Duties
- Communicate within your team in an effective, clear, concise manner in both written and verbal form on technical and non-technical subjects.
- Helps their fellow team members overcome obstacles, resolve blockers, and complete work tasks.
- Mentor more junior teammates in an open, respectful, flexible, and empathetic manner.
- Excellent English skills
- Strong knowledge of Vietnam Payroll Standards and local payroll rules
- 3+ years of experience in a payroll role
- High-level numeracy skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and a proactive approach to work
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Netsuite (Desired but not essential)
- Experience using AB Genie/any other payroll-related software
- Experience working in start-ups
- Ability to implement and identify process improvements
Top Reasons to Join Skedulo!
- A dynamic product company with great tech.
- You get your own Macbook Pro.
- We support your professional development.
- Balanced Workload. Perform at your Best!
- Working from home set up stipend: $150
- Learning & Development stipend: $125 per year
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 20 paid leave days per year
- 8 paid Mental Healths days per year
- 3 paid Volunteer days per year
- 12 days of paid Public Holiday per year
- Annual health check-up
- Off-site trip annually
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks) in conjunction with eligible government benefits
- Miscarriage & Bereavement leave
- Equity in the form of SARS (Stock Appreciation Rights)
- Medical Benefits for employees & family
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Annual Mental Wellness Week event & a Modern Health subscription to help support the mental wellbeing
- Leadership, Mentorship, DEIB Program
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills
We encourage you to apply
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Don’t self-reject!
Our Mission Skedulo is on a mission to support the 2.7 billion people in the world–and the companies that employ them–who do not work at a desk... Read more