RTB House is a global DSP with 1,000+ specialists that help brands expertly navigate the blurred lines between branding and performance. Born and having grown to become a leader in display retargeting, RTB House now offers a suite of full-funnel marketing solutions that address the challenges brands face today to drive more efficient and impactful media buys.
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated and dedicated Client Partner to join our new and rapidly growing team. In this critical and impactful role, the Client Partner will be instrumental in maintaining and expanding relationships with our key accounts while simultaneously maximizing revenue opportunities. You will act as the face of RTB House, providing white glove service to these existing clients.
Client Relationship Management
- Develop and nurture long-term relationships with senior clients and establish yourself as a true partner, with a goal to increase revenue
- Collaborate with Account Management, Technical Account Management, Sales and Marketing to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of clients’ business objectives
- Proactively locate and propose potential business opportunities within the account
- Create, negotiate, and close commercial agreements
- Achieve and exceed revenue growth targets and performance metrics
- Develop strategies to safeguard existing accounts
- Partner with internal teams, including Account Management, to help grow and retain strategic clients.
- Stay abreast of latest marketing trends, competitive landscape and industry news
- Minimum 7+ years in client-facing roles, mostly in the digital advertising / adTech space
- Strong understanding of real-time bidding, programmatic buying and the advertising ecosystem
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and capable of working under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in CRM systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel several times a month for client meetings
Don’t meet every single requirement? At RTB House we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but unsure about every qualification, we encourage you to apply. We may have just the job for you.
The salary range for this role is $147,000 - $175,000 in base pay, and is exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined on a case by case basis based on your experience, skills, training, certifications and education, etc., and will be informed by market data.
Why RTB House:
YOUR WORKPLACE, YOUR CHOICE. We offer permanent remote work. Or in-office. Or a hybrid combination of both. Your choice. Do You!
AWARD WINNING TECH. A recognized industry leader with industry wide acknowledgements for innovations including
o 2022 Best Overall Programmatic Tech (buy side)' – drum awards
o ‘2023 Top 50 Programmatic Power Players’ – AdExchanger
o ‘Best Places to Work’ - BuiltIn NYC, 2023
o ‘Great Place to Work’ certified - 2023
o 6x Fastest Growing Companies’ - Financial Times (top 1%)
o AI Excellence Award for AI Full Funnel Marketing Solution
o MarTech Breakthrough Award for AdTech Innovation
o Stevie International Biz Awards: AI Full Funnel Gold - "Most Innovative Company of the Year" 2021-2020-2019 (3X Award Winner) - Streaming Video Ads - "Customer Service Dept. of the Year" - Marketing/PR Solutions - AI / Machine Learning - Innovation of the Year for Social - AI / Machine Learning.
HAVE A VOICE. You will have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth, and success of our business.
GROWTH. We prioritize your growth and career path with your goals and passions in mind, offer comprehensive and continuous training, and a stipend for external courses.
BENEFITS. Extensive benefits package including 100% coverage of your medical insurance premium, matching 401K plan, vacation days, sick days, office stipend, phone or internet stipend, baby cash, stipend for external training and more.
RECOGNITION. Performance bonus eligibility.
COMMUNITY. In-person and virtual events including coffee socials, happy hours, and off-site summits. You will get to work with amazing, inspiring, passionate people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.