Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's supports independent thought and promotes a work environment that values and maximizes the contributions of all employees. Moody's offers their employees:
• Help prioritize and track progress of internal maintenance and enhancement items
• Participate in cross-functional teams as subject matter expert to support system enhancements, as well as on new development as either the primary Business Analyst or collaborating with other Business Analysts
• Design and write specifications for new features and/or new releases according to business/client requirements. Act as a liaison with internal teams to ensure understanding of the design requirements.
• Support Business Requirements activities by providing end-to-end analysis for product and initiatives with respect to data requirements, data flows, data modeling, workflow context and design, and user interface designs within and across Moody’s systems.
• Author thorough, detailed, high-quality documentation of all aspects of the systems in question, including business requirements, use cases, and Business System Concept documents.
• Evaluate data and reporting availability and needs and then recommend tools/processes to automate and optimize
• Partner with external vendors (e.g. salesforce.com, FinancialForce) to ensure a focus on implementation of best practices around cross-system data continuity, data hygiene, and business process definition
• Develop external and cross-functional relationships and work closely with internal stakeholders to develop insights for strategic and tactical decisions. Keep clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
• Contribute to project planning activities.
• Provide content, high-quality documentation and review documentation for release or new features.
• May train on the technical and analytical aspects of the product.
• May assist with support calls that involve product management issues.
• Independently creating highly usable new screens for existing applications.
• Managing technical appropriateness and/or feasibility of requirements and designs.Qualifications :• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field required.
• 2+ years of experience as in Business Analyst in a similar industry.
• Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts.
• Strong analysis/quantitative skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks.
• Client focused, proactive and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple location.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Strong SQL skills.
• Knowledge of SFDC and/or FinancialForce applications.
• Salesforce or FinancialForce certifications preferred