At Pitney Bowes we do the right things the right way.
As a US Marketing Coordinator for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
An ambitious contributor who can own the day-to-day coordination of email marketing plans and making sure everything goes out perfectly as well as be an ambitious contributor to develop and execute on strategies that drive digital adoption. You are a creative thinker not afraid to take charge and make decisions as well as somebody who is competent in excel and working with data. You should be somebody with a few years work experience in the Marketing field who can dive in with minimal training. You must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to multitask to meet deadlines. A positive attitude and willingness to learn is also a must.
- Work with marketing team to plan and execute all direct marketing campaigns including direct mail, email, and display advertising.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day relationship with email developer to coordinate creative development, set up, send plans, proofing, testing and file segmentation for email deployments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product marketing, and ecommerce on the development and delivery of the marketing strategy - working to guide creative and content improvements and channel optimization efforts.
- Responsible for creating and distributing marketing creative calendars for campaign approval.
- Own the reporting on performance of email strategies, programs, and campaigns, and share learnings with the Digital Marketing team and continually make recommendations for improvements.
- Work with internal and external creative agencies.
- Ensure email design and layouts follow best practices.
- Proofread emails for accuracy, clarity, brand compliance, grammar, and spelling.
- Management of SendTech Supplies, Renewals and Product Marketing PO process
As a US Marketing Coordinator, you have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing (email marketing preferred)
- Proficient to advanced user of Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Word, Excel (knowledge or Sales Force Marketing Cloud and Adobe analytics preferred) and willingness to learn photoshop
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent follow-through and have ability to multi-task while being able to handle shifting priorities
- Self-starter and have ability to work well under pressure and within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate marketing plans into tactical execution
- Track record of close collaboration with creative partners to bring ideas to life
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive and effective working relationships
- Ability to take ownership
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, follow-up, and deadline a must
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.