Welcome to the world of land-based gaming. Light & Wonder’s gaming team builds cutting-edge technology, products, and content for the most iconic casinos and operators across the globe.
The Content department is committed to delivering market-leading products to a variety of Light & Wonder customers, including UK Retail, International, US Class III, and Digital markets. The Content Team, primarily based in the UK with an extension in Pune, India, manages the end-to-end creation and administration of all internally developed games.
As a Project Manager in Game Development, your role is pivotal in collaborating with the Director of Game Development, internal studios, and various development teams to ensure timely delivery of products and fulfillment of roadmaps. You will serve as the central point of contact, coordinating all activities to guarantee the successful development of plans and games.
Development teams are situated in the UK and India, working on multiple projects annually, including the global product, Dynamic Multi Game (DMG).
Please note we are unable to sponsor visas at this time. If you require visa sponsorship we will not be able to progress with your application.
- Managing multiple projects, aiding the team in achieving high performance and quality.
- Completing Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) from concept to operation.
- Assisting in requirements gathering and obtaining stakeholder sign-off.
- Creating and maintaining a comprehensive project plan encompassing objectives, milestones, task schedules, external dependencies, risks, and communication plans.
- Efficiently executing projects through daily engagement with functional teams, internal or external.
- Managing risks, issues, and escalations.
- Leading formal milestone reviews.
- Providing clear project reporting.
- Communicating progress and project issues with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contributing to the development of "best practices" and continuous process improvement.
- Managing projects in accordance with the department's established processes.
- Participating in and chairing meetings with global teams.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Collating and presenting development metrics to the team.
- Project Management methodology such as AMP PMQ, SCRUM or PRINCE2 an advantage.
- Understanding of the games industry and knowledge of available product types.
- Project Management: Experience in successfully leading and delivering development projects with full accountability for outcomes.
- Project tracking tools: Proficiency in various project development tools, including experience with Oracle PLM and advanced usage of JIRA.
- Technical: Strong technical skills, confidence in participating in technical discussions, understanding technical issues, and identifying technical risks. Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Stakeholder Management: Demonstrated experience in managing customer and internal stakeholders, serving as the technical/project contact point on multiple projects. Ability to concisely present projects to stakeholders and articulate project issues and risks clearly.
- Experience: Familiarity with Light & Wonder and its Strategic Business Partners' processes and procedures is advantageous.
What can we offer?
- Annual performance bonus
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- 1 day paid leave for charitable projects
- Half Day for Health to encourage time away for personal well-being
- 5% employer pension contributions
- Reward platform offering a cycle to work scheme and shopping and lifestyle discounts/cashback
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Light & Wonder are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from all walks of life regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
If you are invited to an interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments, we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.