- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience configuring, administering, and deploying cloud-based email and collaboration systems.
- Experience in a customer-facing technical consulting role.
- 3 years of experience designing and delivering paid services engagements at Enterprise level.
- 3 years of experience in senior stakeholder management, including scoping and running technical programs with IT and business personas.
- Experience writing SQL and developing meaningful data visualizations.
- Experience developing with cloud-based APIs.
- Experience with Enterprise-level IT requirements such as identity and access management, data protection and encryption, supportability and regulatory compliance.
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will deliver paid professional services engagements that provide technical guidance to Google customers deploying and adopting Google Workspace. You will act as a subject matter expert and thought leader for both customers and Google Workspace partners, advising on reference architectures and on best practices for application design, scalability and supportability, and will help large organizations modernize their approach to collaboration and productivity by deploying Workspace and integrating it with other Enterprise business tools. Additionally, you will work closely with Product Management and Product Engineering to build and constantly drive excellence in our products.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $123,000-$191,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Work with senior customer IT stakeholders to design technical architectures, migration approaches, and application optimizations to enable successful deployments of Google Workspace at Enterprise scale.
- Create and deliver best practices, recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, and sample code that can be incorporated into future professional services offerings.
- Collaborate with the Workspace Engineering and Product teams to commercialize solutions with partners and customers.
- Act as a liaison for regional Workspace sales teams to ensure our services are well understood and positioned appropriately for goals in pipeline.
- Work closely with Google’s partners to develop their expertise and capabilities in managing Google Workspace services for their customers.