We are Skedulo, the world's leader in scheduling and workforce management software. Skedulo was founded in 2013 and like a lot of the world’s most recognizable tech companies, we started small, working out of a garage but even then we had the ambition to be great. Fast forward to 2021 we are an Australian start up success story and one of the world’s fastest-growing SaaS companies with offices in San Francisco, Brisbane, Sydney, London and Ho Chi Minh. If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems and want to help develop software that will make a difference in people’s lives, Skedulo is for you.
Visit our website to learn more about what Skedulo does and to learn more about our people and team.
Due to growth, we are looking for a highly-skilled Senior Recruiter to join our new Talent Acquisition team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to join Skedulo through our next stage of growth.
If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, committed to diversity and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Own full recruitment process including job description, job positing, interview, feedback and offer process.
- Support our Sales, Customer Experience, Marketing and G&A teams
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates using creative sourcing channels
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and proactively translate that into a positive candidate and interviewer experience.
- Create and maintain recruiting metrics
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come.
- Serve as a strategic hiring expert & business partner for your team, hiring stakeholders, department heads, and all of Skedulo; co-create hiring, internal mobility, and recruiting strategies that address the short & long-term goals of the business teams
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth SaaS environment.
- Experience working with Sales, Customer Experience, Marketing and G&A teams
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruitment process
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers
- Experience coaching hiring managers and helping them develop strategic recruiting plans
- Proficient with using applicant-tracking software (Greenhouse, Lever, Workable ATS experience is preferred)
- Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Belief that recruiting is a partnership and that you serve as an extension of and partner to your client group(s); not an “order-taker”
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Sense of urgency; ability to move quickly and autonomously
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects autonomously
We Encourage You to Apply
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Don’t self reject!
Skedulo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- 8 Mental Health paid days off per year
- 3 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- Paid Calm App Subscription
- Stock Options/ Equity
- 401k 4% Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave for both carers
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Volunteer Days