Jama Software® is focused on maximizing innovation success in multidisciplinary engineering organizations. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, software-defined vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect® requirements management software to minimize the risk of defects, rework, cost overruns, and recalls. Using Jama Connect, engineering organizations can now intelligently manage the development process by leveraging Live Traceability™ across best-of-breed tools to measurably improve outcomes. Our rapidly growing customer base spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, consumer electronics, financial services, and insurance industries.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive, to join our go-to-market team and be responsible for leading the full sales lifecycle from prospect to close focusing on the Industrial and Consumer Electronics vertical. This position models a value-based, consultative selling approach; establishing trust in multiple parts (product teams, IT, finance, etc.) and the C-level/Executive Sponsors within an organization. Also, this Account Executive prospects, partners with internal resources – Sales Development, Customer Success, and Marketing - to connect with key partners to help drive new outbound business opportunities and that contribute to the company's growth.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply! We are looking for candidate who currently live in the following countries: Hungary, Netherlands, Germany, Ireland or United Kingdom.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the entire sales strategy for your designated region.
- Drive Jama Software’s broader market strategy to target the right customers, and effectively prospect, qualify, develop, and close new logo customers.
- Balance a variety of selling techniques from phone to advise customer interaction; optimally navigating through highly sophisticated organizations, hunting and identifying key decision-makers.
- Expand Jama Software’s footprint within an assigned set of existing customer accounts.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and quota targets.
- Manage business pipeline, providing accurate weekly and monthly reports and forecasts based on the sales model and opportunity management definitions.
- Analyze and interpret pipeline data, identifying trends to more accurately predict deal cycles.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure our customers are successful.
- Develop a mentor or champion within the customer account.
- Capture and track activity and account data in CRM.
- Use examples and success stories for how Jama has solved similar challenges, leading to positive outcomes.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-4 years of experience with enterprise-level sales.
- In-depth knowledge of sales methodology (SPIN, MEDDIC, Challenger Sale, Solution Selling etc.), forecasting, and pipeline management.
- Dedication to results and closes deals with a track record of quota and goal achievement.
- Experience selling into sophisticated organizations, predominately to R&D and engineering at the CXO and Executive level.
- Excellent listener who understands and relates to highly sophisticated customer challenges and business problems.
Nice to Have:
- Systems Engineering/ALM/PLM/RM experience.
Perks and Benefits:
- Virtual first and culturally diverse work environment spanning 8 countries.
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions.
- Emphasis on learning and development at all levels with a subscription to LinkedIn Learning.
At Jama Software, we welcome passionate individuals who have the unrestricted right to work in the country you live in, and reside in eligible countries to join our team.
If you get to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Jama Software’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.