Who You Are:
You are ambitious and have a voracious thirst for knowledge. You are as confident in your technical skills as you are in your people skills. You love seeing your contributions drive client success, and your own success too. You are eager to jump in and make a significant impact in the security space.
You have at least five (5) years of experience in network engineering and architecture with a significant focus on security solutions. You have professional-level certifications and/or partner-specific certifications (Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Cisco, Microsoft, AWS, MS-Azure, Crowdstrike, Zscaler, Okta, Netskope, Lacework, Orca, SysDig, etc.). Those certifications are backed up by a deep understanding of best practices and the ability to lead client meetings.
About The Role:
Myriad360’s Security Architecture team solves client needs by assessing requirements, identifying solutions, working with internal account management teams, and engaging our technology partners to provide complete, turn-key solutions including products, integration services, and field services.
Your day-to-day as a Security Architect will be spending time as a go-to technical resource for our Account Executives and their clients, so you will be heavily invested in building on your current knowledge base and working to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to emerging client needs and identifying new technological solutions that will address those needs.
You will be frequently conversing with our clients to understand their business initiatives and information technology investments. You will also create and document architectural designs while collaborating with other Solutions Architects, Professional Services Specialists, and Myriad’s partners to execute on the technical solutions you create.
This role is accountable for:
- Understanding client business needs through excellent communication and relationship management
- Identifying client requirements and evolving client and internal understanding of the market, products, and services
- Preparing solutions proposals to include products and consulting services for implementation, effectively balancing value propositions between Myriad360 and the client
- Sell solutions across the entire technology lifecycle, including assessment, design, implementation, and management of cybersecurity solutions.
- Assist sales teams in selecting and designing the correct cybersecurity solutions, leveraging a consultative approach.
- Act as a technical expert in the pre-sales process, providing in-depth knowledge of cybersecurity solutions to potential clients.
- Maintain a high level of security knowledge and understanding to effectively communicate and address client needs.
- Earning certifications to satisfy partnership requirements
- Relevant networking experience and certifications (PCNSE, PCNSA, PCNSC, CCIE/CCNP, CCDE/CCDP, JNCIE/JNCIP)
- Experience with network, application, and infrastructure security solutions
- Deep knowledge of security frameworks e.g. MITRE ATT&CK, CIA triad, ISO 27001, CIS Top 20, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, etc.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in security and network engineering and architecture
- Client relationship management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, technical writing, and diagramming skills
- An aptitude for leading client conversations
- Knowledge of multi-vendor environments and the challenges therein
- Specific knowledge of mainly Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, Juniper or Fortinet, Proofpoint, AWS, MS Azure, Proofpoint, Netskope, Crowdstrike, CyberArk, etc.
- Operational experience in networking environments
- Advanced time, expectation, and knowledge management skills
- Strong foundation in security domains such as web security, cloud services security, identity/access management, web application firewalls, intrusion detection, and static analysis and dynamic application security testing
- Solid understanding of Web Application n-tier architectures, design, and secure coding practices
- Security fundamentals with a solid understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, defenses, security principles, and policies
- Strong knowledge of security vulnerabilities and remediation documented by organizations like OWASP, SANS, etc.
- Knowledge of the security ecosystem including areas such as Governance, Network and Perimeter Security, EDR/MDR, Identity and Access Management, email security, SIEM, IDS/IPS, Cloud Security
- Experience with penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and web application security assessments
- Knowledge of WAF products (e.g. Cloudflare, Imperva, F5)
- Expertise with Rapid7 or Tenable vulnerability management and exploitation products
- Knowledge of patch management solutions and other systems security management solutions
- Knowledge of PowerShell and Windows systems management
- Deep knowledge of TCP, UDP, and multicast
- Basic knowledge of routing protocol and infrastructure security
- Experience at other VARs or OEMs
- Knowledge of current-generation networking solution stacks, including MC-LAG, 802.1X, EVPN, VXLAN, MACSec, SDN
- Multi-vendor knowledge around network security products (e.g. firewalls, SSL VPN, zero trust) and related solution set
- Deep OEM knowledge in Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Lacework, Okta, Microsoft
- Basic knowledge of systems languages (interpreted or compiled) such as Python, C, Go, Ruby, Perl
- Some SRE knowledge and/or network automation knowledge is highly desired, specifically knowledge of Redis, Storm, Kafka, Ansible, Saltstack
- Some knowledge of storage, compute, and virtualization
- Knowledge of common networking requirements trees by clients
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- We Before Me: We demonstrate empathy through our actions and solicit diverse voices and opinions. We put ourselves in each other’s shoes, readily admit our mistakes, and generously share our time and knowledge.
- Dare To Be Great: We are big-picture thinkers who focus on solutions to problems. We solicit and offer actionable feedback to others without hesitation. We embrace opportunities to improve ourselves, our teams, and our work. We aim to be the best of the best.
- Own It: We set clear expectations, communicate proactively, and follow through on our commitments. We take pride in the experiences we create and the outcomes we deliver. We are personally invested in the success of our team and our clients. We iterate to deliver ever better results.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with
Must be based in the United States.
Pursuant to the NYC Pay Transparency Law, the salary range in New York City for this position is $170,000 – $190,000 OTE (includes base salary plus bonus and/or commission). Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.