Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta’s State of the art software and Ai platform infused with one of the world's largest data sets drives superior media outcomes for brands and agencies. Our Client Partnership Executives (sales) work deeply with agency and brand leaders to best understand their needs so we may create the most targeted, precise and effective solutions for them to consider. Our Partnership Solutions Director will be a major hub to create and drive these solutions. They will work closely with product, sales planning, data solutions and of course, Client Partnerships and our brand and agency partners to help create the smartest solutions in the marketplace.
- Apply your experience and product knowledge to help ideate and map Zeta’s solutions to address client need
- Collaborate with Zeta executives to hone the solution, craft the narrative and design the deliverable
- Create Client deliverable to appropriately articulate solution
- Create sales collateral articulately and persuasively
- Build and manage team of complementary executives to scale purview
- Proven track record of project management and time management to ensure that programs developed are relevant and aligned with sales and business needs and objectives.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills to satisfy two key areas: (1) Understanding and communicating of our products and services as described in all sales collateral training materials and (2) Partner with internal key stakeholders, who will need help in the build of new content for various projects (sales materials, technical documentation, analyst relations, etc.), to ensure quick adaptation to fit sales and business needs.
- Experience with Salesforce (and/or other CRMs)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated, personable, and strong attention to detail.
- Consistently curious about sales and product developments and gaining familiarity and expertise in multiple practice areas. Can translate information into understanding and implement into sales and training materials.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously with limited supervision.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus.
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience in a similar role and 1-2 years in a fast-moving company
- Industry Experience is a plus
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.