Autodesk makes the software and tools that help people imagine, design, and make a better world. If you've ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you've experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with their software. Autodesk offers their employees benefits like:
Job Requisition ID #
We are hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join our friendly team of tech enthusiasts assisting customers to get the best out of their Autodesk products. You will be responsible for resolving customer issues reported to Autodesk via phone, web, online forums, and other channels, and documenting these for our Knowledge Base. You may also engage in a variety of proactive support activities such as: developing and presenting webinars, hosting Q&A sessions on our online communities, or presenting at company events like Autodesk University.
- Provide timely, friendly and efficient assistance to Autodesk customers on a variety of issues and questions
- Document problems and solutions in short and clear articles for our knowledgebase
- Research, verify, and document product issues
- Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress
- Experience in the use of Autodesk Vault or a similar Data Management system
- Excellent written and verbal English-language communication skills
- Ideally, business-level written and verbal German-language communication skills. Language skills in French/Italian/Spanish will also be considered.
- A passion for helping people
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing environment
- Familiarity using Autodesk Inventor
- Customer service experience
The Ideal Candidate
- Customer-focused: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions with empathy and attention to detail
- Decisive Making good and timely decisions: Clarifying assignments, prioritizing work and attending to detail to ensure work is done in a timely and quality manner
- Accountable: Holding yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- A Nimble Learner: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning opportunities
- A Team Player: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Valuing Differences: Recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
We believe flexibility in how and where work gets done is good for our people and teams. Embracing a hybrid-first model allows us to better meet... Read more