Here at Skedulo, we’re on a mission to support the 2.7 billion people in the world—and the companies that employ them—who do not work at a desk every day. Our global teams are collaborative, ambitious, innovative, and passionate about helping our customers realize their fullest potential by enabling their mobile workforces.
The Skedulo team is a tight-knit group of builders who are passionate about shaping the future of how work gets done outside of the traditional office setting. We are looking for motivated, self-starters who share our values, challenge the status quo, and push the pace of innovation in order to accelerate growth. If you’re drawn to solving hard problems and want to help develop software that will make a difference in people’s lives, Skedulo is for you. Visit our website to learn more about what Skedulo does and to learn more about our people and team.
We’re looking for an Integrations Engineer to join our growing team to deliver quality technology solutions to our customers. The Integration Engineer’s primary responsibility will be to ensure customer success and the value of using Skedulo by designing complex and innovative integrations that will solve for the identified business opportunities. This role partners closely with the Solution Architecture, Product, Sales and Customer Success teams to get to the root of the Customer’s integration needs for their deskless workforce, and work to take the solution from design to development and finally roll out to the key users and stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal and external customers, architects, and developers to design, develop, and maintain complex integration solutions working within Boomi.
- Conduct/participate in meetings with customers to understand data and systems environments, resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules
- Develop and consume REST, SOAP APIs across multiple platforms and services
- Deliver integrated solutions using Agile, Test, and Model-Driven techniques
- At least 2 years experience using/working with integration platform/systems (Dell Boomi is highly recommended).
- 3+ years with other middleware or integration platforms such Talend, Informatica, Mulesoft, Jitterbit etc.
- Working Knowledge of REST, SOAP API's, GraphQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A strong teamwork ethic is essential.
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop technical knowledge, and apply new skills in a high-paced environment.
- Experience development of integration processes using Dell Boomi specific to the healthcare industry is a plus
- Proven ability to quickly understand client requirements
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development
- Strong technical estimating skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take on ownership of actions and outcomes
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong customer orientation
- Enjoy problem-solving while learning, developing, and applying new skills along the way.
- Beneficial to have prior experience working with offshore and distributed development teams
Top Reasons to Join Skedulo!
- A dynamic product company with great tech.
- Sign-on bonus till the end of February.
- You get your own Macbook Pro.
- We support your professional development.
- Balanced Workload. Perform at your Best!
- Working from home set up stipend: $150
- Learning & Development stipend: $125 per year
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 20 paid leave days per year
- 8 paid Mental Healths days per year
- 3 paid Volunteer days per year
- 12 days of paid Public Holiday per year
- Annual health check-up
- Off-site trip annually
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks) in conjunction with eligible government benefits
- Miscarriage & Bereavement leave
- Equity in the form of SARS (Stock Appreciation Rights)
- Medical Benefits for employees & family
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Annual Mental Wellness Week event & a Modern Health subscription to help support the mental wellbeing
- Leadership, Mentorship, DEIB Program
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills
We encourage you to apply
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Don’t self-reject!