Gainsight is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. They help businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. Gainsight offers their employees benefits like:
At Gainsight - inSided, we’re building a next-generation customer success community engagement platform. We are a well-funded and fast-growing company that helps cool companies like Mixpanel, Zapier, Gainsight and Coursera. We help (SaaS) companies to engage with their customers on scale, by connecting their community, providing self-service and collecting product feedback. With millions of users, high growth and a lot of innovation it is a great time to join inSided.
inSided provides a SaaS-based Community engagement Platform that features discussion forums, feedback, news and knowledge base functionality. You can check it out yourself over here:
We have four core values to live by. They make inSided the best place to work.
- Learn as we grow
- Never settle
- Speak up
- Make it happen
What's the role about?
We’re looking for passionate and business oriented engineers; code lovers who are wise enough to know when coding is not the solution.
We give our teams freedom over the software they build and to choose the right solution for the job. In return, we expect you to agree with the mindset “you built it, you run it” and we expect that you don’t reinvent the wheel.
We are in the process of migrating our monolithic application towards a microservices architecture. Hence, you should expect to deal with legacy code as well as building new microservices.
Do you love designing and building world-class software? Do you enjoy tackling challenges head-on and digging into technology stacks to solve problems? Are you passionate about writing high-performing code that scales well?
Then look no further!
What you must have to fit the role
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a software engineer
Nice to have: experience working in a SaaS company
- Have experience with Automation Testing, PHP, MySQL, Python, DynamoDB
Be champion of DRY and SOLID principles
Use Reactive Manifesto principles
Practice test-driven and behaviour-driven development
- Understanding techniques from DDD
Nice to have: Experience with strategic and tactical design
Look beyond PHP and you are excited about other languages and frameworks
Find technology very cool, but know when coding isn’t the answer to a problem
Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field
Be eager to learn and are always open to new developments
Master English language in both spoken and written format
What you will do
- Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework
- Work closely with manual test engineers for automating existing test cases
- Writing automated scripts based on working manually executable test cases which are
supplied by functional test engineers
- Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes
- Design, implement, test, and monitor valuable solutions that achieve the prioritized outcome
Ensure that the risks/limitations of chosen solutions are communicated to product and other stakeholders
Write and maintain quality code
Contribute to the technical vision and strategy
Help other engineers grow by coaching, mentoring and/or teaching
Values & Benefits
- Why You’ll Love It Here - Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track! - Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success. - Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction. - Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and highly scalable product with a beautiful user interface. - Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year. - Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others. - Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!). - Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends - Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships. Here are our 5 core values: - Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability. - Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives. - Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do. - Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere. - Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness. Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Thanks for Applying