- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Google Cloud computing concepts such as Big Data, Platform-as-a-Service, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (PaaS and IaaS) technologies.
- Experience with presenting and delivering technical pitches.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales engineer in a Google Cloud computing environment.
- Experience with compute infrastructure and networking concepts (i.e., routing, VPNs, load balancers, and firewalls).
- Experience in data and information management as it relates to big data trends and business challenges.
- Experience using or managing databases.
- Ability to learn and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with account executives to explore opportunities from the technical perspective, and collaboratively set the opportunity pursuit strategy. Develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments and scoping out migration workloads.
- Be responsible for technical aspects of solutions to manage product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work with Google Cloud products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight Google Cloud value proposition using techniques to include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management, and documents.
Build for everyone Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. Starting from two computer science students in a university... Read more