We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join the Employer Trust & Safety team at Indeed. You will create a long-term strategy and own the execution to minimize employer fraud and abuse on the Indeed marketplace, while also minimizing the impact on good actors. You will work across engineering, data science, business development, operations and marketing teams to develop a vision and roadmap for the Trust & Safety platform, and incrementally execute against this roadmap to deliver results.
- You are passionate about protecting our job seekers.
- You will help to develop a vision and strategy for Employer Trust & Safety initiatives
- You will drive consensus among stakeholders in multiple GM organizations to execute this strategy.
- Launch and analyze multiple experiments to determine the impact and roll-out strategy of your features
- You will be accountable for the results of this strategy.
- You will work across a cross-functional team of engineering, data science, business development, and risk operations leaders
Who You Are
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience in trust & safety, anti-fraud, security or identity management is strongly desired
- Experience launching and analyzing A/B tests is desired
- Experience shipping data science, machine learning, or natural language processing products is a plus
- Experience delivering against Business Objectives and Key Results
- A strong believer in the power of data, who is equally comfortable diving into a data set and communicating the value of data to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus
Who We Are
We are a Product team driven by data, and focused on building the most popular job site on the planet. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Hyderabad, Singapore and Vancouver, we are changing the way people get jobs all around the world.
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, September 2021)
US Remote 144,000 - 208,000 USD per year
Austin 144,000 - 208,000 USD per year
NYC Metro Area 176,000 - 254,000 USD per year
SF Bay Area 196,000 - 284,000 USD per year
Seattle 177,000 - 257,000 USD per year
Scottsdale 136,000 - 198,000 USD per year
Salary Range DisclaimerThe base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system. We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals, a fair chance at employment.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.