Autodesk makes the software and tools that help people imagine, design, and make a better world. If you've ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you've experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with their software. Autodesk offers their employees benefits like:
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking to hire a talented Software Testing Engineer to join the Fusion 360 Manufacturing Quality Assurance team in Krakow, Poland.
You are skilled in the testing of desktop software APIs or scripting API using C++ or Python, are a quick learner and likes to face new challenges. You will work in a collaborative environment with talented Quality Assurance Analysts, Software Developers and expert users of CAM products. If you are an innovative and reliable team player who strives to contribute to manufacturing software solutions, this position could be great for you!
Autodesk Fusion 360 is the first and only integrated cloud CAD, CAM, CAE, and PCB software platform, unifying design, engineering, electronics, and manufacturing. It allows you to connect your entire product development process on one cloud-based platform, and access it from the web, and from both Windows and Mac OS. Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) is one of the key function groups of Autodesk Fusion 360: With Fusion 360, you can drive milling and turning machines, can prepare jobs for industrial 3D printers, lay out sheet metal fabrication projects and perform inspection workflows. Building on these capabilities Fusion 360 is evolving into the next generation platform for manufacturing automation and will deliver on the promise of Industry 4.0.
- Support both manual and automated testing for general additive manufacturing capabilities, e.g., testing new support structure types, the integration of new 3D printers, additive process-simulation, and end-to-end additive manufacturing workflows.
- Support Fusion 360 API testing, including unit test and workflow test.
- Create scripts to support automation testing of Fusion 360’s API and to test general additive manufacturing functions.
- Analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test it.
- Clearly document, manage, and prioritize defects from multiple sources. Collaborate with development, QA Analysts and Testing Engineers to perform root cause analysis.
- Enforce engineering excellence practices and drive quality early in the development cycle; enforcing code standards, unit testing, test driven development and other strategies to improve and ensure code quality.
- Cooperation with QA and Development teams and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in software automation testing, software development, or a manufacturing related field.
- Proficient in a modern programming language, preferably C++ or Python.
- Good communication with fluent Oral & Written English.
- 2 years of work experience in desktop software API testing, automation testing and quality assurance.
- Knowledge of software test concepts, practices and procedures.
- Good teamwork. Self-motivated with a sense of ownership and able to work within a team and independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in a manufacturing domain, e.g., 3D Printing.
- Data tracking and analysis skill is a plus.
- Embrace changes and can work under pressure.
- Passion to improve product quality.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative to solve problems and improve QA workflows.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.