- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in sales, trading, and marketing within an e-commerce environment within the consumer-electronics industry
- Experience in business development and sales within consumer electronics and/or mobile device sales
- Experience in strategic and analytical sales approaches with a focus on building relationships with partners
- Experience working within European markets with established regional retail knowledge
- Ability to manage ambiguity, solve problems and scale across a large organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to speak and write in another European language (e.g., French, Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese) fluently
As a Trading Manager on Google Store you will lead the development of the e-commerce business as it scales in-region. The team manages all sites across EMEA and is responsible for driving an optimal customer experience and business growth across Google’s device and services portfolio. This includes Pixel phones, Google Nest speakers, WiFi, streaming devices and home security products.
You will lead business categories across the EMEA region. You'll be involved in product launches, strategy, promotional planning, and forecasting. You will be expected to drive trading performance to achieve quarterly goals while improving the customer experience at every step. You will act as a primary contact for Google Store and partner cross-functionally with marketing, logistics, customer service, demand planning, product, engineering, legal, and finance teams.
You will work on Google's first-party e-commerce business, improving customer experience, launching products, and scaling the business across EMEA.
- Lead and develop Device and Services’ categories on Google Store, including launch planning, sales forecasting, promotional planning and analysis across EMEA sites.
- Set goals for product volumes, market share goals, and on-site key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Improve the customer experience with a focus on site capabilities, delivery, and support.
- Serve as a primary point of contact, both internally and externally, using a trading and day-to-day management perspective.