Remote locations: Massachusetts, USA; United States.Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of technical writing experience.
- Master's degree in writing, engineering, or scientific-related field.
- 3 years of technical writing experience.
- 2 years of experience leading projects, initiatives, or teams.
- Experience in a related technical area.
- Ability to manage multiple engaging priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Technical writers plan, create, and maintain educational content as an integral part of the engineering or user experience. The content is often in the form of documentation, but may also be UI text, sample code, videos, or other educational material. Regardless of the content medium, technical writers are distinguished by their abilities to explain complex topics in a way that’s useful to their audience.Additional Information:
- Write technical documentation for developers and cloud architects building solutions for their own private Google Cloud.
- Produce and curate content helping customers.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Work with a global team of engineers, product teams, content strategists, and other technical writers.