EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products.
What We’re Offering
- Paid time off plus paid holidays
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plan
- Life insurance, short/long term disability, tuition reimbursement, flex spending, and employee stock purchase plan
- 401K plan
- Culture: We value and strive for excellence in all that we do through innovative technology by creating long lasting relationships with our stakeholders, co-workers, and customers. We continentally strive to foster teamwork, engagement and enhance our employee’s skills and competence by providing appropriate training.
Compensation Range: 17-25/hr
Compensation may vary based on applicant's work experience, education level, skill set, and/or location.
EnerSys is currently looking for a Digital & Content Marketing Intern to support current marketing initiatives in our Motive Power business unit. This position is located at our Reading, PA location. The Intern will support content and digital marketing efforts globally, including content creation, and posts, gathering competitor data, creating, and maintaining a database of website keywords, and developing website and social media reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Content & Digital Marketing team with development and reporting of new and existing website, social media, and marketing email content.
- Assist in the creation and presentation of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports.
- Work closely with external vendors on creative briefs and Request For Quotations (RFQs).
- Process requests for Base Camp intranet access.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- General knowledge of, or interest in, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- General knowledge of, or interest in, Graphic Design
- General knowledge of social media, particularly LinkedIn
- General knowledge of Adobe Create Suite
- Competency in working with Microsoft Office
- Sense of curiosity and strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
General Job Requirements
- This position will work in an office setting, expect minimal physical demands.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/Minority/Female/Vets/Disabled