At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
In this role, you will work closely with content producers, internal stakeholders such as the brand management and demand generation teams, international teams, and vendors to expand ServiceNow’s digital footprint across organic search platforms.
This is a hands-on SEO position where you’ll use tactics and analytical skills to plan and execute SEO projects.
The SEO Manager will report to the Sr Manager of Organic Search. You will work closely with content writers, marketing technology, paid search, and business leads from the demand generation team.
Core duties include:
- Create a rubric to evaluate the business among core success metrics for core SEO pillars of content, technical, and partner links. Set appropriate goals, timelines, and paths to improving each component of the program
- Redefine and evolve key performance metrics, identifying changes and problem as they arise, and offer solutions
- Partner with content product teams and product to create content tailored to each phase of the user journey
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search engines and markets. Partner with the analytics team to create and deliver SEO performance reports, and provide actionable insights to other marketing channels and internal stakeholders
- Build a roadmap of experiments and initiatives to drive organic traffic, engagement, leads and pipeline
- Implement SEO changes and updates (meta description, page titles, schema markup, microdata, etc.) to maximize ServiceNow’s ranking
- Use various tools including but not limited to SEO tools and web analytics tools (Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Sitebulb, BrightEdge, SearchMetrics, etc.) to support the compilation of data and develop recommendations
- Provide detailed competitive analysis and ensure ServiceNow is maintaining authority across key business units and keyword themes
- Stay abreast on top trends, best practices, and algorithms to continually develop winning strategies
To be successful in this role you have:
- 4+ years of ad operations and digital marketing experience
- Familiarity with the digital advertising landscape and related technologies
- Robust proficiency in Google Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360, Demandbase, Adobe Analytics, Tableau or similar ad tech and BI tools is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, operationally minded
- Technical proficiency in ad technology with a high capacity for problem solving
- Comfort with business analytics and producing data-driven insights and reporting
- Quick learner with a passion for learning new technologies
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.