At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
ServiceNow is looking for a high achieving Sales Development Representative to join our expanding Global Sales Development team. You will produce new business pipeline in mid- to large-size enterprises, working with Lead Development Representatives and Field Sales professionals.
What you get to do in this role:
- Actively find, contact and prospect C-levels in some of the biggest organisations in the world
- Establish new business relationships with influential contacts within target accounts
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales Pipeline for our products across our Enterprise Accounts
- Research and build "cold accounts" i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas.
- Partner with Field Sales to create regional territory plans
To be successful in this role you have:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a high-growth tech company in a similar role
- Experience with telemarketing, lead generation, or cold calling
- Highly skilled communicator and has clearly demonstrated a proactive mindset in the past
- High energy with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- A general understanding of Cloud Computing and SaaS offerings
- Candidates with experience in BFSI will be preferred
- Fluency in English is a must with an additional language (Bahasa Malayu, Cantonese) highly advantageous
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.