Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As the Assistant Marketing and Coordinator for India & South Asia, you'll report to the Marketing Lead for the region.
You will help act as the bridge between product, publishing teams and our partner creative agencies. You will ensure that we’re using the right external partners for our projects, ensure partners stay on track to create and provide player-focused content, and own the day-to-day relationships with our creative partners.
You will build meaningful and trusting external relationships through clear two-way communication and planning. Your approach will ensure sustainable production without compromising quality.
- Assistance to Marketing Lead for various marketing projects and meetings
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meeting
- Coordinate for Early Access Program and outreach
- Coordination with Tournament Operators for approvals
- Ensuring that our assets stay true to our player-focused philosophy and meet Riot’s quality bar and creative guidelines
- Communicate and coordination for community competitive guidelines
- Managing tournament calendar for 3rd party tournaments
- 5 years of experience in Executive Assistance, PA, project management, client/partner management, content operations or similar roles.
- Experience delivering quality operations and smooth coordination disciplines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to talk to internal teams, partners and business leaders.
- Experience with asset management and sharing, maintaining control on embargos and brand tools for execution.
- Excellent MS Office / Google Docs knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience collaborating and maintaining relationships with multiple vendors and team members.
- Strategy and creative development (Briefs, formats, brainstorming, thinking design)
- Experience in Gaming is preferred and understanding of B2C and Digital Products
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic pro