Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
We’re looking for a GTM Administrative Assistant to partner with the Senior Executive Assistant to the Chief Revenue Officer. You will be responsible for contributing to the planning and execution of GTM events, offsites and initiatives which will directly impact and shape the culture of our growing GTM organization. There is opportunity to work with the senior leaders within GTM, ensuring that they are operating as effectively as possible, supporting their travel planning, expenses and calendaring.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be passionate about helping others, optimizing for efficiency and multitasking. Beyond that, having a drive to contribute to the greater good of the department and 1Password as a whole is a must.
This is a remote opportunity within Canada.What we're looking for:
- 2 years of experience providing support to executive level stakeholders
- Adaptable, agile, accountable and thrives in a fast paced, high growth company
- Experience in event coordination and planning
- Experience managing confidential and sensitive information
- Expert organization skills and precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal communication and writing skills, able to quickly draft and edit thoughtful, precise and professional communications
- Proficiency with expense management and working with team/dept. budgets
- Ability to problem solve and work with agility
- Experience using: Slack, Teams, G-Suite
- Experience supporting executives and senior management in SaaS industry
- Assist the Senior Executive Assistant with special projects - conferences, travel booking, team events and hotel arrangements
- Assist designated senior managers and executives with their daily organizational tasks as well as travel arrangements and reservations with detail and accuracy
- Support teams with various administrative tasks (booking rooms for calls, scheduling meetings, etc.) and maintain sensitive and complex calendars requiring detailed coordination
- Build trusted relationships to effectively liaise cross-departmentally Ability to be highly organized and maintain a high standard of professional communication with various leaders, employees and external partners
- Maintain confidential material pertaining to projects, and direct employee reports
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment, ability to problem solve with little or no supervision and providing support within a professional environment
- Providing coverage for the Senior Executive Assistant while on PTO
Canada-based roles only: The Annual base salary for this role is between $62,000 CAD and $84,000 CAD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s generous benefits program (health, dental, RRSP and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off, an equity grant and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs.
At 1Password, we approach each individual's compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
We believe in the power of remote work, but we also recognize that some in-person connection with team members and customers is important to help us achieve our mission. While we are a remote-first company, occasional travel for in-person engagement will be a part of this role. This may include but is not limited to bi-annual department-wide offsites, quarterly department meetings and periodic customer events. These events will typically be held in varying locations across Canada and the USA. In leadership roles, you can expect to travel once per month on average.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Wellness Coach membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we're experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you've got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [email@example.com].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or through 1Password Support.