We are a global hedge fund with a strong commitment to leveraging innovations in technology and data science to solve complex problems for the business. We are looking for full stack developers to implement and extend our suite of tools for Portfolio and Risk Managers at Millennium. You will work closely with Equity Portfolio and Risk Management teams to understand their requirements and translate them into specifications. This includes collaborating with Portfolio and Risk Managers to develop custom views and workflows.
- Collaborate in a small team of full stack developers in the build out of our portfolio management tools desktop suite
- Develop new front end tools, core API and data layer using Angular or React, Node.js, Kafka and AWS managed services (Redshift/S3/Kinesis/NoSql stores etc.)
- Support users and operational flows for quantitative risk, senior management and portfolio management teams using the tools developed
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Experience developing real-time event driven and event sourced systems, and proven record of accomplishment of delivering successfully large-scale integration projects.
- Server side development experience in Python, Java Spring is a plus
- Experience with Kafka, IMDG, Data warehousing frameworks is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Exposure to Agile development following Scrum or Kanban and Testing frameworks (jest, enzyme, mocha; selenium), as well as continuous integration/deployment approaches