Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 60%
A career in Oracle consulting will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance. The Lead to Revenue (L2R) team, within Oracle consulting, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations in their digital ambition and help them move from perpetual resource intensive business to subscription based business models. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of sales, marketing, finance, operations, billing, customer, product, and governance, risk and compliance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by the following:
- Working within the Lead-to-Revenue cycle, including sales, sales operations, ordering, billing, fulfillment, payments, collections, revenue management, and accounting close processes;
- Understanding of multiple business models with transactional, recurring, consumption-based, subscription and project-based monetization models;
- Understanding and experience of revenue recognition under ASC 606;
- Working experience with Oracle CX: Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Service (B2B, B2C, Field Service) Cloud, CPQ Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Subscription Management, Order Management, Pricing Admin, Integration Services, Revenue Management and Billing;
- Understanding of global compliance and regulatory requirement variations impacting the Lead-to-Revenue cycle;
- Understanding of Lead-to-Revenue operational metrics to support strategic plans, dashboard design and benchmarking/standard industry practices;
- Analyzing detailed Lead-to-Revenue processes to identify improvement opportunities; and,
- Understanding and experience with core finance system implementation and optimization, finance strategy and transformation, shared services and outsourcing, case development, preparation of Lead to Revenue functions.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniorassociate