We are currently hiring a contract recruiter to support talent acquisition efforts for our manufacturing operations. In this role, you will partner with site business leaders and hiring teams to fill open positions within our North American operations. Aside from crafting a strategic approach to filling various roles, you will implement the strategy through creative candidate sourcing and engagement. This is a hybrid position that will require three days onsite at our corporate office in Mentor, OH, and up to two days remote each week.
- Execute end-to-end recruitment processes for hourly positions including: sourcing and phone screening, providing guidance on the selection of candidates, process offers and pre-employment steps, as required
- Use our applicant tracking system (ATS), Google products, and internet sourcing tools to creatively fill open positions
- Partner with the North American Human Resources team to plan for hiring needs, build recruitment strategies and continuously improve hiring processes
- Benchmark and improve recruiting processes to ensure an outstanding candidate experience
- Participate in projects and training sessions that improve standard work
- Influence with data - understand talent needs and analyze hiring trends for sites and functions
- Drive action and deliver ongoing progress updates to team members
- Ensure a positive candidate and hiring team experience by providing timely feedback and consistent communication throughout the process
- Establish proactive recruitment strategies that will allow us to develop a pipeline of future talent
- Perform administrative tasks associated with the role
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting is required with a preference for candidates with experience in high volume recruitment and/or manufacturing.
- Outstanding organizational skills; demonstrable ability to track, report and present progress to business leaders and internal customers is required
- Experience using an ATS is required.
- Knowledge of OFCCP & EEO guidelines and experience advising clients on adherence to such compliance requirements
- Able to independently make decisions, pivot on the fly when priorities shift, and know when to ask for help
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills with an ability to influence stakeholders at multiple levels
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you require accommodations to view or apply for a job, alternative methods are available to submit an application. Please contact 440.534.6000 or email@example.com to discuss reasonable accommodations.