Autodesk makes the software and tools that help people imagine, design, and make a better world. If you've ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you've experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with their software. Autodesk offers their employees benefits like:
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for an experienced QA Engineer for Autodesk Construction Cloud's Forms platform. This is your chance to help shape the future of ACC (Autodesk Construction Cloud) for project, field, and BIM managers to accelerate delivery, improve processes, and reduce risk. We are looking for an accomplished and motivated QA engineer to join our team. You are the one who likes to face new challenges. As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the whole test process and providing quality analysis of the services and system. You will work with passionate colleagues and awesome people. Technologies we use:
- Modern Web based application.
- NodeJS, React, Python
- Jenkins, Postman, jasmine, Selenium, Locust.io.
- You are expected to work with scrum team to perform manual end-to-end testing on time and at high quality that conforms to user story acceptance criteria.
- You will support Backend E2E Automation of features developed within the Scrum team.
- You are expected to help build automation coverage, identify improvement opportunities in the scrum team and establish good tools and QA practices to achieve the same.
- You would be responsible for testing, troubleshooting, and debugging features that are developed.
- You are expected to be very passionate about writing assertions that match business acceptance criteria's, what goes in which stack of the testing pyramid, maintaining the stability of automation, and attacking flakiness.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in Test or Software QA Engineer.
- Experience with any one of the popular BDD methodologies and frameworks/tools like Cucumber, JBehave, Rest Assured, Karate.
- Experience with multiple tools for performance testing of Rest API's such as JMeter.
- Experience writing quick scripts in Postman to test Rest API's.
- Hands-on experience testing backend and mobile applications
- Experience working with scalable, high-quality cloud services.
- Experience with observability tools such as Splunk, Kibana, New Relic.
- Experience with any one of Frontend automation framework like Cypress, Protractor.
Location: Remote Mexico
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).