Salesforce Specialist Senior (Technical)
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and led; we reshape the landscape of work and rewire the high-reaching fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Deloitte Digital.
Work you'll do
As a senior consultant you'll work within an engagement team and be responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the creative digital consultancy real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
- Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients
- 5+ years of consulting and Salesforce experience
- 3+ full life cycle Salesforce implementations
- Experience with at least 2 of the following clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Integration Cloud
- Experience in Lightning (Aura and LWC)
- 2+ years of leading / managing a work stream on enterprise implementations
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Salesforce certifications
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
- Previous Big 4 experience
- Solid understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
Sign up to connect with companies that trust you to work wherever you work best.Register Now, be first in line
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.