Imagine new horizons
DELMIAWorks Means Manufacturing. Our award winning software was born on the shop floor and has been evolving for over 30 years to become a leader in MES and ERP software for manufacturers. We leverage our experience with manufacturing to make internationally renowned software that solves complex problems for our customers.
Our software helps run almost all aspects of a manufacturing business. From quoting to shipping, accounting to inventory, to communicating with manufacturing machines, we enable our customers to effectively and efficiently run their business via our desktop, mobile, and web- based software.
We are currently hiring for an exciting opportunity as a Senior Software Engineer. You will come in each day with the goal of creating quality code and sharing your knowledge and experience with your team. You will use an Agile Scrum development methodology to work collaboratively with the members of your close-knit team, including: other developers, testers, and designers, to ensure that our customers have a high quality experience.
Work Lactation can be in one of our many Dassault office locations throughout the U.S.
What will your role be?
- Develop solutions to complex programming issues working collaboratively with the members of our close-knit team including the larger R&D team to ensure that our customers have a high quality experience
- Develop new features and additions to our software portfolio
- Interact with the architecture and UI/UX teams to design high quality ERP software
- Active member of the Scrum team
- Actively continue to expand your knowledge of programming and development as tools and frameworks continue to be released and evolve
- Other job duties as assigned
The challenges ahead
- You are always looking for ways to improve yourself and others around you
- Solid communicator who will quickly jump into a chat or call to help talk through a project
- You work well with a close-knit team, are solution focused, and frequently go above and beyond what is asked
- Work well with minimal supervision and can prioritize your own workload efficiently
- Actively share your knowledge with members of your team
- Ask questions until you can wrap your head around complex ideas, and consistently use your curiosity to get to the bottom of things
Your Key Success Factors?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, (manufacturing, technology, business, operations, etc.) or related field – experience can be considered in lieu of a BS
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Basic understanding of agile scrum
- Professional experience with Delphi, VB, or other rapid application development tools
- Good experience with C#, Java, or other modern programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases
- High level of comfort with code repositories (Git preferred) and Angular
- It would be nice if you have familiarity with Postman, work item trackers (Jira, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- (Huge bonus points) Software architecture or UX/UI experience and working experience within a ERP, CRM, or MES based software organization preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver under pressure
- Highly self-motivated, positive attitude with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to adjust in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills: define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.Equal opportunity
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.Covid statement
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.