Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS!
The Challenges Ahead
As a Senior Financial Analyst and member of the ENOVIA FP&A team, you will be a key finance business partner within the ENOVIA brand responsible for helping drive growth and increased visibility to challenges and opportunities within our $400M+ brand.
What will be your role?
Reporting to the ENOVIA CFO, this role will provide business partner support to the ENOVIA sales and strategy teams, helping identify trends, risks and opportunities, setting and tracking targets and providing fact based intelligence to help guide the successful growth of the business.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for the timely and competent creation and analysis of revenue, user and client trends.
- Contribute to creation of quarterly executive presentations.
- Ensure effective performance tracking, analysis, reporting and action proposals for the organization.
- Make recommendations on business decisions and transactions.
- Contribute to the budget and forecasting processes.
- Collaborate with assigned business and finance partners to drive ENOVIA business analysis.
- Prepare weekly updates to cloud revenue/bookings/user landing.
- Monitor deal pricing and provide specific deal analysis as needed.
- Calculate and prepare IP revenue transfers.
- Contribute to creation of finance content for executive level presentations.
- Update and monitor Brand KPIs, highlight variances for management review.
- Contribute to preparation of annual budget and forecasts.
Your Key Success Factors
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- MBA or MS preferred
- 7+ years in a finance related position within a large, publicly held company.
- Familiar with recurring revenue management (SAAS or similar models) and revenue modeling
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Excel and SQL skills required.
- Experience with data modeling
- Proven business partner and influencer.
- Ability to interpret results from data models, identify anomalies and propose adjustments or solutions.
- Ability to summarize data and create meaningful executive presentations.
- Ability to identify root causes of issues/problems and drive solutions effectively.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to a fast-paced and complex environment with multiple priorities and high volume workload.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience in the high-tech industry preferred.
- Willingness to work additional hours at peak periods of activity.
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.Equal opportunity
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.Covid statement
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.