Do you love to collaborate & provide solutions? This team comes together across eight different locations every single day to craft enterprise grade applications that serve a large customer base with growing demand and usage. You will use a wide range of technologies and cultivate a collaborative environment with other internal teams.
As a Salesforce Developer with the Order to Cash (OTC) technology team, you will be responsible for developing & providing support across a variety of products within S&P Global. Together, you will build scalable and robust solutions using AGILE development methodologies with a focus on high availability to end users. You will be participating in the software development process (SDLC).
We focus primarily developing, enhancing, and delivering required pieces of information & functionality to internal & external clients in all client facing applications. You will have a highly visible role where even small changes have very wide impact.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities for innovation and learning new state of the art technologies
- To work in pure agile & scrum methodology
- Opportunity to work with a team responsible for the architecture, design and development of enterprise domain of our products.
- Deliver solutions within a multi-functional Agile team
- Develop expertise in our proprietary enterprise software products
- Set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to develop, support, and iteratively deploy real enterprise level software
- Achieve an understanding of customer environments and their use of the products
- Build solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
- Apply software engineering practices and implement automations across all elements of solution delivery
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of Salesforce CRM development experience with deep understanding of Object-oriented programming.
- Good experience in Classic/Lightning salesforce development, in both configurations and customizations such as Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Pages, LWC, Integration (both REST & SOAP), batch classes, schedulers.
- Ability to resolve serious performance related issues through various techniques, including testing, debugging, and profiling.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Possess a true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a client-focused self-starter.
- Willing to work in Evening/ Night Shift.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Good to Have:
- Experience or familiarity with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ & Billing a plus.
- Proven record of accomplishment in solution focused problem-solving skills
- Experience working with globally distributed teams utilizing agile practices.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
Job ID: 276895
Posted On: 2022-12-03
Location: Pasig City, Philippines