Imagine new horizons….
Do you have dreams and enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a key BIOVIA Account Executive who will successfully direct sales of Dassault/BIOVIA’s solutions portfolio within targeted Aerospace & Defense and Automotive accounts. This Account Executive will also develop and execute the sales strategy and activities associated with enterprise sales campaigns.
What will your role be?
- Collaborate with sales peers and management to identify opportunities and generated new pipeline.
- Coordinate pre sales, product development, management and other resources needed in deal pursuits.
- Demonstrate value on focused brand discipline and/or industry segment engagements through a bottom-up approach within assigned accounts.
- Generate growth in priority areas according to Sales Initiatives defined by Brands/Industries.
- Build sustainable relationships with Customer’s Champions to facilitate access to Customer’s Executive levels.
- Transform Marketing and Sales leads into opportunities.
- Create the appropriate pipeline to reach business objectives.
- Perform end-to-end sales engagements compliant with the 3DS sales strategy processes to achieve revenue plan.
- Manage negotiation with the customer by complying with all 3DS engagement processes that align with government and local regulations, 3DS policies and ethical standards for doing business.
- Provide an accurate forecast for 5 rolling quarters and FY.
- Identify best practices based on Lessons Learned.
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or scientific-related concentration
- 8+ years of successful enterprise sales experience
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quota targets
- Experience driving value based complex sales campaigns
- Experience selling into Aerospace & Defense and Automotive industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to demonstrate effective negotiation skills
- Successful experience in CAD, Simulation, and/or Laboratory Informatics software sales is preferred
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.Equal opportunity
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.Covid statement
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
Sign up to connect with companies that trust you to work wherever you work best.Register Now, be first in line
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.