There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.
In this role, you will configure, install, administer, operate, upgrade, monitor, sustain, and support existing business intelligence platforms and other related infrastructure. You will also be responsible for service delivery across these platforms.
- Leads projects or work streams within broader projects.
- Accountable for work of self and sometimes others, provides process and standards advice in area of specialty.
- Works independently, receives minimal mentoring.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Role summary and job responsibilities:
- Responsible for swiftly resolving disruptions to technology services to minimize user impacts and maintain service levels.
- Reviews the production readiness of technology solution implementations and application deployments and coordinates next steps across the involved teams.
- Oversees and provides guidance on analysis of performance trends and actions being taken for preventing potential impacts.
- Effectively uses logic as a problem-solving tool.
- Demonstrates understanding of statistical models for problem analysis.
- Actively helps team members and makes suggestions to improve practices.
- Possesses solid understanding of the tech and asset management industries and internal business units to enable navigation of key partners and understanding of impact.
- Typically requires 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise in business intelligence tools. It is preferred to have experience managing Business Intelligence platforms including Qlik, MicroStrategy, Business Objects and Power BI.
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible and other deployment software is preferred.
- This is a senior level position and is expected to work off hours and participate in an On-Call rotation.
- A solid understanding of the broader technology portfolio.
- Experience managing services running on both Linux and Windows Operating Systems on-premises and in AWS.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and technologies.
- Maintains root cause analysis skills for investigation of incidents impacting technology availability.
- Reviews capacity utilization for trends and raises awareness across teams to address areas of excess and shortages.
- Administers processes and procedures related to code management.
- Engages various teams to evaluate and implement performance tuning recommendations.
This role is eligible for remote work up to three days a week.
FINRA licenses are not required and will not be supported for this role.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
We invest in our people through a wide range of programs and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions.
- Flexible and remote work opportunities.
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- Tuition assistance.
- Wellness programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program).
Our policies may change as our working lives evolve. Yet, our commitment to supporting our associates’ well-being and addressing the needs of our clients, business, and communities is unwavering.
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.